Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2012--Is This the End?

My new book, 2012--Is This the End?--is causing many to think seriously about the end times. In this book I've looked at various prophecies and predictions related to the end of the world and/or the beginning of a new world. The research was fascinating. I looked at what the following groups, cultures, writings, and individuals had to say:

The Mayans
The Q'ero Inca Shamans
The Toltecs
The Aztecs
The Book of Changes (the I Ching)
The Hopi Indians
The Cherokees
Merlin the Magician
Mother Shipton
Nostradamus
Saint Malachy (the Last-pope Prophecy)
Roman Catholic Prophecies
Hinduism
Buddhism
Zorastrianism
Science
Islam
Judaism
The Web Bot Project
The Holy Bible

This book will thrill you, inspire you, enlighten you, and inform you of what might happen in the very near future. It might even possibly frighten you. However, my ultimate goal is to show you what Jesus and the Bible have to say about the end times. My prayer is that many will turn their lives over to Jesus as a result of reading this book.

The release of 2012--Is This the End? coincides fairly closely with the release of a Columbia motion picture entitled, "2012," which will be shown in theaters in November, 2009. I hope you will both read the book and see the film, which will be filled with dramatic special effects concerning the end of the world.

Jesus told us to be aware of the seasons and to be looking for the signs of the end times. I believe that many, if not most or even all of the Bible's prophecies about the last days, have already been fulfilled. In light of this I think we should be watching and praying, as Jesus advised us to do.

Do you think the world will come to an end in 2012? Please give me your comments.

No comments: