Friday, April 16, 2010

Is Anything Too Hard for God?

The title question on this post comes from a question in the Bible that God asked in Jeremiah 32:27: "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"

This, of course, is a rhetorical question that really doesn't require an answer, for we all know that nothing is impossible with God.

When we were in Tulsa last week one of our best-selling books was written by Ms Kathryn Kuhlman. It is entitled, Nothing Is Impossible With God. Though Ms Kuhlman is no longer here on Earth, this book continues to sell amazingly well.

I think this has to do both with her anointing as a healing evangelist and the dramatic truth the title of the book conveys. As David Wilkerson points out in his foreword to this dynamic book, "Over and over again she [Kathryn Kuhlman] cried, 'Dear God, unless you anoint me and touch me I am nothing. I am worthless when the flesh gets in the way. You get all the glory or I cannot go out there and minister. I won't move without you.'"

It is the Lord's touch and anointing that bring success to any endeavor and help us to understand that nothing is impossible with God, absolutely nothing is too hard for Him.

David Wilkerson concludes his tribute to Ms Kuhlman this way: "Her living and her dying brought glory to God."

Remember, all things are possible with God. The only thing God can't do is fail.

No comments: